27 March 2007

Week 9 -- Exercise #23

It was very interesting to work through these exercises with my teenager. The timing for this program was not good for us.

My teenager was busy with her school works and I was busy with my work. However, we were committed to complete the tasks. We did manage to work with each other in such odd hours. She would have a few minutes here and there to concentrate on this program. It is extremely nice to work on these exercises with my daughter. Every chance we got, we worked together.

I have learned so much from these 23 exercises, and I also learned so much from my teenager. I must admit again that some teenagers are far more advanced in their knowledge of technology than me.

_____

This project has been pretty fun, pretty interesting. At first, I really didn't want to help my mom because I have been extremely busy with everything going on in my life. It's actually been pretty hard to fit in time for my mom. Even so, it has been a really fun and bonding experience, mostly because we can laugh about all the problems we went through. For example, agreeing on a good color for the layout of the blogger seemed easier than it actually was! Yeah, I dont think something like this is gonna happen again with my Mom, especially since I'm going to college so soon. I'm glad to have done this with her. [=

No comments: