20 March 2007

Week 9 -- Exercise #20

It is not long ago that my conversation with my teenager when something like this:
"What is going on with this YouTube? Watch what you do with this "TUBE-thing."
You need to know about safety first. There are so many crazy people out there. Your phone or address should not be there, etc..."



From zevyanovich
Festivities in Medellin, Colombia during the flower festival in August.

Festividades en Medellin, Colombia durante la feria de las flores en Agosto.


______

YOUTUBEEEE! FINALLY, FINALLY, Mom enters MY world. Youtube is the coolest, best invention of my life. sorta. Well, I record sooo many videos. My friends acting crazy, me falling on my first day of snowboarding.... and now I can publish it for everyone to see! Not to mention, its awesome when I find all those crazy music videos people make. Fergielious? yeaaaah.




[this was my first day/time snowboarding. yeaaah it was fun, but i was horrible!]


[my two best friends at my school. awww theyre so funny!]



[my favorite song, EVER.]

No comments: