11 February 2007

Week 3 -- Exercise #7

Late night is the best time for me to play with new technology. Well, it is also the time that my teenager is available to work with me. Weeknights were off limits to me due to her school works and multi-tasking with various emails, instant messages, musics, etc...

Do you know any teenager who do not multi-tasking?

On the subject of technology, I do keep up with technology for career much more than I allow time for my personal usage. I know that I can always count on my teenager to keep me up to date. Our family members as well as many other families have gone through many cell phones and digital cameras. However, I innocently ask my teenager from time to time about which button on the cell phone to use, and that makes her laugh so hard, and I am not saying that she laughs "hysterically."
_____

Hey Mom, everyone can read this! Yes, I am one of the busiest people EVER. My life story includes. Track practice everyday from 315- 530. Track meets are ALWAYS on Saturdays, and since I am one of the best Throwers, I always go to the meets, even Invites. I am President of SADD at my school, so Fridays, inbetween the time we get out at 125 to practice, which starts at 330, I have my SADD Junior High Outreaches, when we go to middle schools to have presentations. I am Community Relations of Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), I am a Retreat Leader, Eucharistic Minister, GSL Leader, in the Math Honor Society, National Honor Society Member, and CSF Tutor. AND I have a life. Can you understand why I don't have time?

Like we both said, this is really the only time we get quality mother-daughter time. This doesn't include shopping excursions [=

And too bad I get my laugh from Mom!

No comments: