06 February 2007

Week 3 --Exercise #5

[Phalernopsis Orchid by
audreyjm529 from FLickr site]
It took time to prepare myself to write reflection to potential readers. I am not at all worrying about learning new things, but more concerned about writing down feelings, etc...

Teenagers seem to be very comfortable sharing feeling so I recruited my teenager to spend time with me on 23 things. It will be a mother/daughter bonding time and our journey will be so magnificient.

We have a short time to spend together before she is going away to college next year.

Flickr is simple according to a teenager. Flickr is manageable according to her mother.

____

"Learning 2.0 is online learning program that encourages you to learn more about emerging technologies on the web that are changing the way people, libraries and society access information and communicate with each other." I took that from the blogger account that told us what the goal was for this program. Why does it seems so simple? I guess Mom just wants to understand "the modern world" so to say. Or maybe, she just wants to understand me and all my weird lingo. Haha, and why I go online so much? Seeing the overview of this project makes me laugh, I bet Mom has a hidden motive under working this project out with her. 0.o? I think it's gonna be worth it, at least I get some quality time with Mom, especially since I'M GOING TO COLLEGE NEXT YEARRRR! I so can't wait!

And yeah, so Mom chose the randomest colors. I mean, I didn't even know she LIKED pink! I told her that for my own blogger and myspace, I use my awesome skills to find layouts that are already made. But when I showed her them, she really didn't like them. It would have been so much easier though. There are always ways to adjust/tweek the layout so theyre more "original", trust me, i have done that so many times. Ah, well, you can't always win. I like my %

No comments: